Schedule an Appointment
- Log in to HireaHawk.com
- If you have never logged in to HireaHawk.com, please log-in using your hawkid and password. Then update your personal & academic profile so that the system will allow you to move forward.
- Select "Request an Appointment" under Connect With the Career Center on the right side of your HireaHawk Home Page - see who is eligible
- Setting an appointment:
- Select Appointment Type and Location - Pomerantz Career Center
- From the list of Staff Members that pops up, select the individual you want to see by checking the box next to his/her name (hover over a name to see the persons area of responsibility).
- Select one of the highlighted dates that the Staff Member is available
- Select one of the available appointment times
- Add any notes or issues you want to discuss and click "Submit Request."
After submission, you will get a system-generated email with the Staff Members name and the appointment date and time. You will also get a reminder by email. You may also receive a text message reminder if you have enabled the system to send messages to your cell number.
You may view, schedule, or cancel your appointment in your HireaHawk.com calendar, or make a new appointment. Select the Calendar tab on the left hand side and choose Request Advising Appt.
Call the Pomerantz Career Center at 319-335-1023 for assistance if:
- You are taken to a Registration page instead of a Profile page
- You don't see "Request an Appointment" on your Home Page in HireaHawk.com
(Current UI students (undergraduates from all majors) and alumni within one year of their graduation date are eligible for 1:1 career advising appointments. UI graduate/professional school students and alumni, please see the referral list to identify career services specific to your needs.)
- You'd like to meet with a Staff Member who is not showing up on your list