Schedule an Appointment
Current undergraduates and those within 12 months of graduating with their bachelor’s degree
- Schedule a career advising appointment on MyUI. Go to the Student Information section and click on Advising Appointment then Pomerantz Career Center. You may also access MyUI from Request an Appointment link within your HireaHawk.com account.
- You will be prompted to select a career interest area (e.g. Career Community) and your reason for the appointment.
- You will receive arrival instructions and a reminder email one day prior to your appointment. If you are not able to keep your appointment, please cancel or reschedule as soon as possible via MyUI. There is often high demand for appointments. By cancelling in advance, another interested student can make use of this available appointment time.
- NOTE: If you received your bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months, you retain access to individual career advising. To schedule, please call our office at 319-335-1023, M-F between 8-5 PM.
Masters students in Accounting, Actuarial Science and Computer Science
- Call the Pomerantz Career Center at 319-335-1023 to schedule career advising appointments. Our office hours are M-F from 8-5
Engineering majors: Engineering Professional Development
MBA students: MBA Career Services
Law School: Iowa Law Career Center
Graduate and Postdoctoral students receive career assistance via the Graduate College.
Additional questions? Contact the Pomerantz Career Center at 319-335-1023 or careercenter.uiowa.edu