Career Treks are opportunities to connect directly with employers in the atmosphere they work in. Join the Pomerantz Career Center on these treks, some near, some far, and all great learning opportunities.
Career Trek: Performance Arts Management
Thursday, December 5th, 3–5pm, Hancher Auditorium, 141 East Park Rd, Iowa City, IA
Interested in a career working with performance arts? Join us for a behind-the-scenes tour of Hancher Auditorium to learn about the variety of off-stage and backstage jobs that it takes to make up a large performance venue. Learn about available opportunities to gain experience and connect with professionals from Hancher Auditorium during a social at Stanley Café.
This Career Trek will include a 90 minute behind-the-scenes tour of Hancher, highlighting a variety of careers including:
- Administration: Executive Management, Operations Management, Administrative Accounting
- Public Engagement: Programming, Marketing/Communications/Design, Education/Community Engagement
- Production: Production Management, Lighting and Rigging, Audio Engineering, Stage Management
- Box Office: Box Office Management
- Patron Services: Usher Management, Accessibility Coordination
RSVP & complete the registration survey at uiowa.joinhandshake.com/events/391313 by Tuesday, December 3.
*** This Career Trek is free for undergraduate students to attend.
Once you have completed registration, you will receive an email to confirm additional details.
*** If you have any questions or additional needs, please email email@example.com.
Company visit to Hancher Auditorium.