Business & Entrepreneurship Job & Internship Fair
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 : 10 am – 3 pm - VIRTUAL FAIR
This fair will focus on recruiting students typically majoring in Business, Entrepreneurship, Enterprise Leadership, Communication Studies and many employers consider ALL MAJORS as well.
STUDENT INFORMATION: What to do NOW?
1. Registration opens February 1st : https://uiowa.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/20576/student_preview
2. Pre-schedule 1:1 or group sessions with employers you’re interested in or join an open session the day of the event.* Some sessions may fill up - we recommend you pre-schedule! Students can still attend if you don't pre-schedule.
3. Prepare How to navigate a Virtual Fair in Handshake
- Handshake Virtual Fair Tips
- Handshake Video – Locating and Registering for Virtual Fairs
- Handshake Virtual Fairs - Student Experience Information
- Handshake Virtual Fairs - How to Register
- Handshake Video & Tech Requirements
- Virtual Fair Trust & Safety
- Virtual Fair Accessibility
- Pomerantz Career Center Virtual Event Tips
4. Prepare professionally by watching Fair Help videos
Which employers are attending? View list here: coming soon
Update Your Resume and talk with a Peer or a Career Advisor - connect virtually by scheduling an appointment on MYUI!
During the event, there will be a Student Q&A zoom room with a Career Advisor - zoom link will be emailed to you after you register.
-Register here: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/20576
-Invitation letter coming soon
Attend Employer Q&A zoom room for help during the event (link to come) - staffed by Employer Team staff from 9:30 - 3:00 pm on Wednesday, Feb. 24
- Fair Training Video
- Scheduling Overview for Fairs
- Technology Requirements
- Employer Checklist
- Handshake office hours
-Questions? Contact Jo Halsch, Associate Director of Events
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa events. If you are a person with a disability and require an accommodation in order to participate in this event, please contact the Pomerantz Career Center, (319) 335-1023.