Hey Hawkeyes! The Spring Career Fair is fast-approaching. Here are the Top 5 things YOU should know about the big day:
- The Career Fair will take place on Wednesday, February 20th from 11am – 3pm. Check-in will be in the Hubbard Commons of the IMU. There is no pre-registration required and you can come and go as you please!
- There will be over 150 employers at the Career Fair. The best part? They are there because they want to hire Hawkeyes!
- We have a Career Fair app! Be sure to download it in your device’s app store under “Career Fair Plus.” This app allows you to see all employers who will be at the fair and research them ahead of time. It also includes a fair map of all of the booths, as well as a notes section, where you can record important info and details after speaking with employers.
- You can get your headshot taken for FREE right outside the 2nd floor ballroom between 11am-3pm.
- The Pomerantz Career Center will be hosting a Student Hospitality Table in the Hubbard Commons. Stop by our table to get your last-minute questions answered, advice from a career advisor, or print your resume!
Want help preparing for the fair? Attend one of our Do’s, Don’ts, and Donuts sessions:
Tuesday, Feb. 19th from 3-4 PM @ Pomerantz Career Center
Watch our FB Live here
Additionally, you can stop in for a walk-in appointment to get personalized feedback on your resume before the career fair from a peer advisor! Walk-in hours: M-F, 10 AM – 3 PM.
We can’t wait to see you at the Career Fair, Hawkeyes, you’re going to do great!