Diversity Networking Night
This is a casual networking event to connect students with employers who promote diversity in the workplace.
Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 5-7 p.m. - Currier Residence Hall Multipurpose Room
During this event, there will be networking and free food!
- Networking is open to all students interested in internships, jobs, or learning more about employers
- Opportunity to socialize, connect and learn more about career paths from professionals
- Student organization leaders can also connect with employers to inquire about guest speakers for their group
Light refreshments provided, casual environment, no cost to attend!
Information for Students
Participating organizations - https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/8613/student_preview
Suggested attire is casual or business casual
Student leaders who attended last year's event said: 'This event was an excellent use of our time - we connected with multiple employers and we even got leads on internships.'
- Networking Prep Session: Get ready to network in advance of Diversity Networking Night - 4:30 p.m.
Information for Employers
- Register in Hireahawk powered by Handshake account - https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/8613/employer_preview **This event is currently FULL. Please register for a wait list spot and you will be notified if there is a cancellation. If you still need a Hireahawk account - please go here to register for an account: https://careers.uiowa.edu/hireahawk
- Parking information- North Campus Ramp: https://transportation.uiowa.edu/facility/north-campus-ramp
- A voucher will be provided to you at check-in.