Diversity Networking Night
Meet Employers committed to equitable workplaces in a networking format.
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 5-6:30 p.m., Currier Residence Hall - Multipurpose Room
During this event, there will be networking and free food!
- Enjoy snacks in a casual environment. Jeans welcome.
- Opportunity to socialize, connect and learn more about career paths from professionals
- Make connections for future internships and jobs
Light refreshments provided, casual environment, no cost to attend!
Information for Students
Suggested attire is casual or business casual (If you need FREE business casual attire, visit the Clothing Closet at Iowa, 213 Iowa Memorial Union.)
Student leaders who attended last year's event said: 'This event was an excellent use of our time - we connected with multiple employers and we even got leads on internships.'
- Networking Prep Session: Get ready to network in advance of Diversity Networking Night - 4:30 p.m. - 5 p.m. in Currier Green Room
Information for Employers
- Register in Handshake account - or click here -- WE ARE CURRENTLY AT CAPACITY; REGISTER FOR A WAIT LIST SPOT.
- Parking information- North Campus Ramp: https://transportation.uiowa.edu/facility/north-campus-ramp
- A voucher will be provided to you at check-in.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa events. If you are a person with a disability and require and accommodation in order to participate in this event, please contact the Pomerantz Career Center, 319-335-1023.