This is a great opportunity to participate in a practice interview with an employer and receive valuable feedback on your interviewing skills!
To sign up, follow these steps:
1. Create/update your resume
2. Have a Career Center Peer Advisor review your resume during walk-in hours - M-F. 10am-3pm - Pomerantz Center, 3rd floor
3. Upload your resume to HireaHawk.com - under the Documents section
4. From your HireaHawk.com account, click on "Jobs" from the left navigation menu and enter "Mock" into the keyword search area
5. Select your employer and date and then click "Apply" - then you will see a drop down box to select which resume to submit. Then you can select your time slot.
Limited space available - be sure to sign-up at least 7-10 days prior to the Mock Interview.
Questions? Contact Sara Burden at email@example.com