Fall Job & Internship Fair
Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM - Main Lounge & Second Floor Ballroom, Iowa Memorial Union
- No pre-registration is required.
Download the Career Fair Plus App in your device app store to research employers!
- PLEASE NOTE : there will be no printout copies of the maps at the event - download the app
Web version of the app - link to employers: coming soon
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions
- Update Your Resume - Walk-in hours are M-F, 10 am -3 pm, C310 Pomerantz Center
(when classes are in session)
- How to Research Employers
- List of Employer Participants -
Handshake List:coming soon
Career Fair App: Apple App Store
Career Fair App: Android App Store
- Attend a Prepare for the Fair Session : Do's Don'ts & Donuts! Dates coming soon
- Bring your Student ID, copies of your resume and Dress for Success!
**If you are in need of free professional attire, please visit the Clothing Closet at Iowa, 213 Iowa Memorial Union
- Students: Make sure you visit the Student Hospitality Hub in the Hubbard Commons to get final advice from a career advisor or print your resume.
- Parking will be busy this day. IMU Ramp and North Ramp most likely will be full. We suggest trying the Old Capitol Ramp and Tower Place Ramp or find street parking.
- Get your free photo taken at the LinkedIn Booth outside the second floor ballroom!
- Not sure what the fair is all about? Stop by for a tour! See the times here
- Registration open in Handshake:coming soon
- Event Refund Policy
- Questions? Email Jo at Joanna Halsch
Please ship items after September 17 to:
The University of Iowa
Guest and Event Services
159 Iowa Memorial Union
Iowa City, IA 52242-1317
Attn: Fall Job & Internship Fair
- Employer Participants
Apple App Store
Android App Store
- Career Fair Tips