Government & Public Service Job & Internship Fair
Tuesday, November 10, 11 am – 4 pm - VIRTUAL FAIR
This fair will focus on recruiting students typically majoring in sociology, political science, history, ethics and public policy, human rights - all majors welcome!!
- How to navigate a Virtual Fair
Update Your Resume and talk with a Peer or a Career Advisor - connect virtually or drop ins available M-Th 10 am - 2 pm.
During the event, there will be a Student Q&A zoom room with a Career Advisor (zoom link to come)
Prepare for the Fair Videos to watch:
- Tips on How to Prepare for the Fair
- After the Event tips
Employer Participants: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/16472/student_preview
- Employers Participants: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/16472/employer_preview
- Register Now - https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/16472/employer_preview
- Fair Navigation & Training:
- Event Refund Policy
- Invitation Letter
- Attend Employer Q&A zoom room for help during the event (link to come) - staffed by Employer Team staff from 10:30 - 4:00 pm on Tuesday, Nov. 10
- Questions? Contact Jo Halsch, Associate Director of Events
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa events. If you are a person with a disability and require an accommodation in order to participate in this event, please contact the Pomerantz Career Center, (319) 335-1023.