Networking @ Carver
Wednesday, September 26
Feller Club Room, Carver Hawkeye Arena
This is a fun evening designed for student athletes to connect with employers, as well as learn from organizations about their various opportunities.
- Light refreshments provided
- No cost to attend
- No suits, no sweats -- wear something in between!
- 7:00 pm - Check-In
- 7-8:30 pm - Networking
Information for Students
Students do not need to register in advance
Attend a Networking Prep Session - How do I network? What do I say to employers? What should I wear? Do I need to bring anything? If you're planning to attend this event, you might have several questions on what to do and what to say. Learn how you can prepare by attending a Networking Prep Session prior to the event - Wednesday, Sept. 26 6:30 pm
- Read more about Networking
- Update your resume and take with a Peer or Career Advisor - our walk-in hours are M-F, 10 am-3 pm, C310 Pomerantz Center (when classes are in session)
- Employer Participants - coming soon
- Don't forget to attend the Fall Job & Internship Fair on Sept. 27, following the networking night.
- Bring copies of your resume and Dress for Success!
*This event is open to all students.