Networking @ Carver
Tuesday, September 26
Feller Club Room, Carver Hawkeye Arena
This is a fun evening designed for student athletes to connect with employers, as well as learn from organizations about their various opportunities.
- Light refreshments provided
- No cost to attend
- No suits, no sweats -- wear something in between!
- 6:30 pm - Check-In
- 6:30-8 pm - Welcome by Deputy Athletic Director, Barbara Burke, & Networking
Information for Students
Students do not need to register in advance
Attend a Networking Prep Session - How do I network? What do I say to employers? What should I wear? Do I need to bring anything? If you're planning to attend this event, you might have several questions on what to do and what to say. Learn how you can prepare by attending a Networking Prep Session on: Thursday, Sept. 21 @ 6:30 pm, Feller Club Room, CHA
- Read more about Networking
- Update your resume and take with a Peer or Career Advisor - our walk-in hours are M-F, 10 am-3 pm, C310 Pomerantz Center (when classes are in session)
- Employer Participants -Visit HireaHawk.com to research employers
- Don't forget to attend the Fall Job & Internship Fair on Sept. 27, following the networking night.
- Bring copies of your resume and Dress for Success!
*This event is open to all students.
Information for Employers
When you register, please use Chrome or Firefox if possible. Internet Explorer must be version 11. If you cannot upgrade to version 11, please call Joanna at 319-353-2816 to register.
- Questions? Email Joanna Halsch
- Parking - parking is FREE in Lot 46 after 4:30 pm (Lot 46 located on west side of Carver - off of Hawkins Road).