Spring Job & Internship Fair - Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The Job Fair will be located in the Main Lounge & the Second Floor Ballroom in the Iowa Memorial Union. Check-in at Hubbard Commons.
Check out the Career Fair App here:
PREPARE FOR THE FAIR CHECKLIST FOR STUDENTS
- No pre-registration is required.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions
- Update Your Resume - our walk-in hours are M-F, 10am-3pm, C310 Pomerantz Center (when classes are in session)
- Research Employers
- Employer Participants - coming soon
- Visit HireaHawk
View event details and submit your resume to employers attending the fair through the "Events" tab. Click on the fair you are interested in and then RSVP - you can RSVP to the fair in general and/or express interest in a specific employer. Go to "Jobs & Internships", "HireaHawk Jobs & Interviews" to request interviews from employers who are staying to interview the day after the fair. Be sure to make the request weeks in advance of the interview date! Many employers will also schedule interviews when they meet with you at the fair.
- Attend a Prepare for the Fair Session: Dos Don'ts & Donuts- coming soon
- Bring your Student ID, copies of your resume and Dress for Success!
- Students: Make sure you visit the Student Hospitality Hub in the Hubbard Commons to get final advice from a career advisor, grab a bite to eat or print your resume.
- Parking will be busy this day. IMU Ramp and North Ramp most likely will be full. We suggest trying the Old Capitol Ramp and Tower Place Ramp, or find street parking.
- Get your free photo taken at the LinkedIn Photo Booth outside the second floor ballroom!
INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS
- Register NOW! *Create a Handshake/Hireahawk account prior to registering if you have not done so already.
Please ship items after February 13 to:
The University of Iowa
Guest and Event Services
159 Iowa Memorial Union
Iowa City, IA 52242-131
Attn: Spring Job & Internship Fair
- Employer participants - coming soon
- Tips - coming soon