Spring Job & Internship Fair - Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The Job Fair will be located in the Main Lounge & the Second Floor Ballroom in the Iowa Memorial Union. Check-in at Hubbard Commons.
Check out the Career Fair App here:
PREPARE FOR THE FAIR CHECKLIST FOR STUDENTS
- No pre-registration is required.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions
- Update Your Resume - our drop-in hours are M-F, 10am-3pm, C310 Pomerantz Center (when classes are in session)
- Research Employers
- Employer Participants - coming soon
- Attend a Prepare for the Fair Session: Dos Don'ts & Donuts- coming soon
- Bring your Student ID, copies of your resume and Dress for Success! **If you are in need of free professional attire, please visit the Clothing Closet at Iowa, 213 Iowa Memorial Union
- Students: Make sure you visit the Student Hospitality Hub in the Hubbard Commons to get final advice from a career advisor, grab a bite to eat or print your resume.
- Parking will be busy this day. IMU Ramp and North Ramp most likely will be full. We suggest trying the Old Capitol Ramp and Tower Place Ramp, or find street parking.
- Get your free photo taken at the LinkedIn Photo Booth outside the second floor ballroom!
INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS
- Register here: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/13271/employer_preview?token=...
Please ship items after February 12 to:
The University of Iowa
Guest and Event Services
159 Iowa Memorial Union
Iowa City, IA 52242-131
Attn: Spring Job & Internship Fair
- Employer participants - coming soon