Choosing a major can be a difficult task! There are so many great options to choose from - but how do you determine which one is the best fit for you?
- Visit with a Career Advisor to discuss the options and/or take a career or interest assessment
- Talk with someone who is currently in that major, professors teaching in that major or friends/parents/alumni who have graduated with that major - here is a guide to Informational Interviewing
- Take classes in different areas to see what you are interested in
- Explore volunteer opportunities, internships or other experiences in those areas to see if it is something you want to pursue
- Explore the resources below: