Work Study Information

A number of UI students receive financial aid assistance through work-study employment including jobs offered by community-service employment sites. To qualify as a community-service employment site, off-campus agencies must be a non-profit organization or a government agency.

This is a joint partnership, with a percentage of the student hourly wage paid by Federal Work Study and the remaining percentage paid by the qualifying agency. For more information about how to qualify as a community-service employment site for work-study students, please contact Cynthia Seyfer at the UI Office of Student Financial Aid at 335-1460.