Thursday, October 12, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - International Ballroom (2nd floor), Iowa Memorial Union
- Check-in at International Ballroom Lobby in Iowa Memorial Union
- Bring your Student ID, copies of your resume and Dress for Success! *If you are in need of free professional attire, please visit the Clothing Closet at Iowa, G200 (ground floor) of the Iowa Memorial Union.
- Parking will be busy this day. IMU Ramp and North Ramp might be full - build in extra time for parking.
- Registration not required in advance but if you do you will receive updates and reminders from Handshake
- Download the Handshake app in advance to navigate the Fair and research employers in advance! (available for download on both iOS and Android)
- Tips for connecting with Employers at events
Update Your Resume and talk with a Peer or a Career Coach- connect virtually and/or schedule an in person appointment on MYUI!
List of Employers Registered: coming soon
- Registration - coming soon
- Location: International Ballroom, Iowa Memorial Union
- Parking / Directions
- Hotels & Accommodations
Please ship items after Oct. 5 to:
The University of Iowa
Guest and Event Services
159 Iowa Memorial Union
Iowa City, IA 52242-1317
Attn: ACTUARIAL FAIR
- Questions? Email Joanna Halsch
- Event Refund Policy
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa events. If you are a person with a disability and require an accommodation in order to participate in this event, please contact the Pomerantz Career Center, (319) 335-1023.