Request a Live Presentation
Our knowledgeable Career Peer Advisors are available to present to your student organization or at various campus events on the topics below. Most presentations will be approximately 30 minutes in length and are designed to serve broad audiences. Please include extra notes in your program request if there is anything additional you would like us to cover, and we will try our best to accommodate!
- Creating a Dynamic Resume
- Cover Letters
- Identifying and Marketing Transferable Skills
- Internship Search
- Interviewing Tips
- LinkedIn and Personal Branding
- Networking Basics
- Overview of Services and Intro to Handshake
- Internship Myth Busters
- Networking for Your Internship
- Strategizing Your Internship Experience
- Networking Prep: Take Stock of Your Social and Cultural Capital
- How to Refer to PCC and Career Peer Advisors (short training for Peers to give to other peer leaders such as RAs; Research Ambassadors; Peer Mentor trainings)
If you would like to request a more tailored program, please use the same request form (below) and include a detailed description of the type of program/presentation you’re looking for – we will work to connect you with someone who can provide information on your topic of interest.
Note: In order to meet demand, we require requests be completed and submitted 3-4 weeks in advance. Student organizations may request one program/semester.
Grab and Go ICON Content
Our Grab and Go ICON Content has a variety of career-related educational content. This content is designed for faculty and course instructors who are interested in incorporating career resources and activities into academic courses. To request access, please fill out the following form:
Grab and Go Request Form
Our Content Library has a variety of pre-recorded videos on helpful career topics. These videos vary in length and format so you can pick what style fits for you and your group.
View Content Library
Vendors, Solicitors, and Website Requests
Those who would like to speak with leadership about new products or services, and/or submit a request to review or update website content can use the link below.
SUbmIT Request or Feedback