Academic or Career Coaching?
Academic advisors help you explore what you want to study, select your major(s) as well as possible minors or certificates, and pick classes to meet graduation requirements and timelines. You can locate your academic advisor via these links: Academic Advising Center, Liberal Arts & Sciences, Tippie College of Business, Education, and Engineering
Career coaches help you explore interests, skills, strengths and values to discover what you may want to do after graduation and develop a plan to help you get there.
- Best for 30 minute discussions about major and career decision-making, internships/gaining experience, job search, applying to graduate school and more.
- Appointments are scheduled according to your self-selected Career Community
- Available to current undergraduates (all majors) and alumni within 12 months of their bachelor’s degree.
- Masters students in Accounting, Actuarial Science and Computer Science contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Engineering and other graduate majors, see our additional Career Service Offices page.