University of Iowa K-12 Educator Fair
VIRTUAL FAIR: Wednesday, March 23, 2022 -2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This fair will be for students in Iowa College of Education seeking K-12 employment in school districts.
STUDENT INFORMATION: What to do NOW?
1. Register here: Coming soon
2. Pre-schedule 1:1 or group sessions with employers you’re interested in or join an open session the day of the event.* Some sessions may fill up - we recommend you pre-schedule! Students can still attend if you don't pre-schedule.
4. Prepare How to navigate a Virtual Fair in Handshake
- Handshake Video - Locating and Registering for Fairs
- Handshake Virtual Fairs - How to Register
- Handshake Video & Tech Requirements
- Virtual Fair Trust & Safety
- Virtual Fair Accessibility
5. Prepare Professionally by watching Fair videos
Which Employers are attending? View list here: Coming soon
Update Your Resume and talk with a Peer or a Career Advisor if you need additional help - connect virtually and schedule an appointment on MYUI.
During the event, there will be a Student Q&A zoom room with a Career Advisor - Zoom link will be emailed to you after you register.
Questions? Contact Jo Halsch, Associate Director of Events
Attend Employer Q&A zoom room for help during the event - Staffed by Employer Team staff from 1:30 - 5:00 pm on Wednesday, March 23.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa events. If you are a person with a disability and require an accommodation in order to participate in this event, please contact the Pomerantz Career Center, (319) 335-1023