Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 2:00-5:00 p.m.
Students across the state of Iowa who are a receiving an Education degree, and would like to work in a school district across the country, are invited to participate in this virtual education fair.
Information for Students
1. Register in Handshake.
2. Pre-schedule 1:1 or group sessions with employers you’re interested in or join an open session the day of the event.* Some sessions may fill up - we recommend you pre-schedule! Students can still attend if you don't pre-schedule.
3. Read Student Tips for Virtual Fairs and Networking Events guide
4. Prepare How to navigate a Virtual Fair in Handshake
- Handshake Virtual Fair Tips
- Handshake Video – Locating and Registering for Virtual Fairs
- Handshake Virtual Fairs - Student Experience Information
- Handshake Virtual Fairs - How to Register
- Handshake Video & Tech Requirements
- Virtual Fair Trust & Safety
- Virtual Fair Accessibility
5. Prepare professionally by watching Fair Help videos
Which employers are attending? View list here: coming soon
Update Your Resume and talk with a Peer or a Career Coach - connect virtually by scheduling an appointment on MYUI! Peer advisors have drop-in hours Monday - Friday, 10 am - 2 pm in C310 Pomerantz Center.
Information for Employers
-Register here - this event is currently full - please register for a wait list spot in Handshake and Joanna Halsch will let you know if a spot comes available.
-Questions? Contact Jo Halsch Senior Associate Director of Employer Engagement & Events
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa events. If you are a person with a disability and require an accommodation in order to participate in this event, please contact the Pomerantz Career Center, (319) 335-1023.