University of Iowa Statewide Educator Fair
Friday, March 29, 2019 - Second Floor Ballroom, Iowa Memorial Union
9 a.m. - 11 a.m. - Fair + Networking
11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Optional Interviewing
Checklist for Students
- No pre-registration is required.
- How to Succeed at the Job Fair
- Update Your Resume (when classes are in session, walk-in hours for UI Students are M-F, 10am-3pm, C310 Pomerantz Center)
- District Participants - Coming soon
- Bring Your Student ID, copies of your resume and Dress for Success
- Parking will be busy this day with various events going on. IMU Ramp and North Ramp most likely will be full. We suggest trying the Old Capitol Ramp and Tower Place Ramp, or find street parking.
Information for Employers
- Registration -https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/7694/employer_preview
- Register at the above link - you need a Hireahawk/Handshake account to register! https://careers.uiowa.edu/hireahawk
- Registration Information: it is FREE to attend this event as a district. We suggest no more than three representatives due to space. Light snacks and refreshments will be provided during the Fair time to representatives (9 am - 11 am). Lunch will only be provided to those registered to conduct interviews in the afternoon (11:30 - 2 pm). Interviews will take place at tables in the Ballroom.
- What Districts have to say about recruiting at the UI Statewide Educator Fair:
- "Thank you for having everything so well organized and being so welcoming! It makes a long day of travel so much easier!"
- "Students were organized and prepared so it was worth to attend."
- Students had good experience, good questions and good enthusiasm."
- "Very happy with the fair. Candidates did a great job!"
- "We love coming here and will be back!"
- District Participants - coming soon
Please ship items after March 22 to:
The University of Iowa
Guest and Event Services
159 Iowa Memorial Union
Iowa City, IA 52242-1317
Attn: Cindy Mills - Educator Fair
Parking - District representatives should park at the North Ramp (North of the Iowa Memorial Union)