Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 12:00 - 4:00 p.m.
This virtual fair is hosted in Handshake and will host a variety of employers seeking students of all majors!
Information for Students
1. Register in Handshake (required to participate in a virtual fair)
2. Pre-schedule 1:1 or group sessions with employers you’re interested in or join an open session the day of the event.* Some sessions may fill up - we recommend you pre-schedule! Students can still attend if you don't pre-schedule.
3. Read Student Tips for Virtual Fairs and Networking Events guide
4. Prepare How to navigate a Virtual Fair in Handshake
- Handshake Virtual Fair Tips
- Handshake Video – Locating and Registering for Virtual Fairs
- Handshake Virtual Fairs - Student Experience Information
- Handshake Virtual Fairs - How to Register
- Handshake Video & Tech Requirements
- Virtual Fair Trust & Safety
- Virtual Fair Accessibility
5. Prepare professionally by watching Fair Help videos
Which employers are attending? View list here: coming late Fall
Update Your Resume and talk with a Peer or a Career Coach - connect virtually by scheduling an appointment on MYUI! Peer advisors have drop-in hours Monday - Friday, 10 am - 2 pm in C310 Pomerantz Center.
Information for Employers
- Fair Training Video
- Scheduling Overview for Fairs
- Technology Requirements
- Employer Checklist
- Handshake office hours
-Questions? Contact Jo Halsch, Senior Associate Director of Employer Engagement & Events
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa events. If you are a person with a disability and require an accommodation in order to participate in this event, please contact the Pomerantz Career Center, (319) 335-1023.