Thursday, October 13, 2022, 4-6 pm -Second Floor Ballroom, Iowa Memorial Union
INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS & ALUMS
- Students will Explore + Connect with:
- Life science, health science & sustainability companies
- Internship/full-time positions
- Graduate and service programs
- Research and volunteer opportunities
- Attend a networking tips session prior: 3:30 - 4:00 pm - Academics Room, IMU
- Register in Handshake to stay up to date with changes/list (not required to participate though!)
- Check-in at Second Floor Ballroom Lobby in Iowa Memorial Union
- Bring your Student ID, copies of your resume and Dress for Success! *If you are in need of free professional attire, please visit the Clothing Closet at Iowa, 213 Iowa Memorial Union
- Parking will be busy this day. IMU Ramp and North Ramp might be full - build in extra time for parking.
- Download the Handshake app in advance to navigate the Fair and research employers in advance! (available for download on both iOS and Android)
Update Your Resume and talk with a Peer or a Career Coach - connect virtually and schedule an appointment on MYUI.
Employers & Organizations Registered: coming soon
INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS
- REGISTER HERE
Location: Second Floor Ballroom, Iowa Memorial Union, 4-6 pm
- Employers and organizations will connect with undergraduates representing the life sciences (including students majoring in Biology, Public Health, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Earth & Environmental Science, Health & Human Physiology, Neuroscience, Biomedical Sciences, Sustainability and Microbiology).
This event is sponsored by:
Pomerantz Career Center
Department of Biology
Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
Department of Chemistry
College of Public Health
Department of Health & Human Physiology
Office of Sustainability & Environment
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa events. If you are a person with a disability and require an accommodation in order to participate in this event, please contact the Pomerantz Career Center, (319) 335-1023.