The Pomerantz Career Center has world-class interviewing facilities and is able to accommodate phone and Skype interviews. The center hosts more than 4,900 interviews annually.
To request an on-campus interview schedule, you will need to have a HireaHawk.com account. Log-In or Register using the HireaHawk.com - Employer button in the lower left hand corner.
How to Post an Interview Schedule to a School
(once you have created your HireaHawk.com account)
- Click on “Interviews” on the left navigation bar
- Click the "Request Interview Schedule" tab in the upper right hand corner
- Fill out each section. Once you have selected your interview date, interview timeline and interview slot template, you can move to the next step which is Jobs.
- Choose the job would like to attach to the interview schedule (you will see options for creating a new job, copying a job but not bringing over the applicants or using an existing job and bringing the applicants)
- If you are not ready to post a position, you can click "Remind Me Later".
- Select "Review" from the bottom tabs
- Select "Request"
- Your interview schedule will now be sent to the University of Iowa (if selected) and will be reviewed within 2 business days. You will be notified when your schedule has been approved or declined.
View these Help Center Articles with Screen Shots for details on employer deadlines, adding students, downloading applicants, managing interview schedule applicants, editing your schedule and more.
Day of Your Interviews
- You should receive an email one week prior to your interviews with instructions on where to park. If you haven't received this email, please call 319-335-1023. View Parking and Lodging Information under "Plan Your Visit" in the left hand menu.
- When you arrive, please check-in at the Pomerantz Career Center main reception desk on the 3rd floor. Our office is typically open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please let someone on the Employer Relations Team know if you are going to need to check-in early or stay later (you can also note this when requesting your schedules). The front desk will ask for a business card and a copy of your schedule if it is a room only schedule. In your interview room, you will find a folder and a packet of your interviewees and their resumes. Note: For the day after the career fair interviews, please check on your location. Interviews will also take place in the Iowa Memorial Union after our large fairs.
For assistance requesting or updating your schedules, please see the Help Center articles above or contact the Employer Relations Team at 319-335-1023.