Partnerships & Sponsored Events
Employers' Guide to Internships
With over 20,000 job and internship postings live each day on Handshake, it's essential for employers looking for top talent to invest in making their company standout among the crowd. Our partnership and sponsorship opportunities do just that.*
*Employers interested in sponsorships must be actively recruiting on our Handshake portal for consideration.
Registration at Fall or Spring Career Fair
This opportunity provides you with greater exposure to students on the Iowa campus prior to and at the Job and Internship Fairs – the University’s largest Career Fairs of the year. In addition to complementary parking and lunch for all representatives, your organization will receive the following benefits:
- Premier table location in first floor ballroom of Iowa Memorial Union with piping and draping
- Your logo and a link to your organization on the Pomerantz Career Center website as a featured employer for 6 months
- Premiere interview location for the day after the fair
- Social media marketing and promotion of the organization via Pomerantz Career Center social media accounts
For more info contact: Jo Halsch.
July 31 (Fall Fair)
December 31 (Spring Fair)
$500 per semester
(1 year maximum)
This opportunity provides you with continuous exposure to students (3,000+ per semester) visiting the Pomerantz Career Center. Sponsorship will go toward supplies for students to enjoy coffee, tea or cocoa as they visit the center for work on their job search, resume and cover letter or meet with an advisor. Your sponsorship offers the following benefits:
- Your logo prominently displayed in the Career Cafe
- Coffee sleeves with your logo included
- Note: There is 1 sponsorship opportunity per semester (Sponsorships have been fullfilled until Spring 2024)
For more information and to be put on the list contact: Allan Boettger
Be a featured employer.
Have your organizations logo featured on the careers.uiowa.edu website all year long with this sponsorship. A limited amount of logos will be featured giving prominence to those there. The careers.uiowa.edu website attracts more than 250,000 visits each year from across the globe, in particular from University of Iowa students.
*Black & Gold Sponsors get featured automatically for 6 months as part of their package.
For more information contact: Allan Boettger
$500-$1,500 (possible in-kind)
Career Treks are a career exploration initiative that allows students to travel to various cities in order to gain insight into career fields of interest. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure among the student body, market your internship and full-time job opportunities, and educate students on your hiring process and timeline. Sponsor a trip for a group of University of Iowa students to visit your city, tour your office space, learn about your organization and network with your professionals. Your sponsorship offers the following benefits:
- Company logos and information prominently incorporated in all promotional materials and on the event webpage
- Opportunity for you to showcase your office space and educate interested students on the benefits of working at your organization, available opportunities, and your hiring process/timeline
- Opportunity to engage 20+ students through interactive activities, speaker series and networking/recruiting sessions with team members and alumni
- Note: There is 1 sponsorship opportunity per semester
Students may visit additional organizations in addition to yours while on the same Trek.
For more information contact: Courtney McClellan
$500 per semester
(1 year maximum)
Often times students come into the Career Center to take a more professional photo to post on their Handshake or LinkedIn profiles. Organizations can sponsor the photobooth each semester for $500. Our photobooth, located in our main lobby, has the attention of hundreds of students each semester. Your sponsorship includes a poster next to the photobooth that has your company featured and a link to your website.